Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Architects & Engineers

My architect and engineer team is working hard to get the building plans complete. I am enjoying working with the professionals to put the vision in my head onto paper. They are all doing a great job getting this project to the next step. Once we have our plans complete, I get to begin the approval process with the Town of Windsor planning department. The Windsor officials have been a wealth of information and advice. I am looking forward to working with them on the Yancey Block.

I picked exterior accent colors. Would you believe the first one I pulled, which also happens to be my favorite, is named “Windsor Haze”? Now I just need to get samples to paint on the building to make sure I’ve picked the right combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment